Fish preserves are of enormous nutritional wealth.
Its omega-3 content: polyunsaturated essential fat
– Protects the heart as it lowers bad LDL cholesterol and increases good HDL
– Reduz o risco de doença cardiovascular pelo decréscimo dos triglicéridos, da agregação plaquetária e da pressão arterial;
– Reduces the risk of blood clots and strokes (strokes);
– Protects against certain cancers such as breast, colon and prostate cancer;
– It has therapeutic effect in autoimmune diseases including lupus, arthritis and renal diseases;
– Stimulates brain development, concentration and cognitive ability in children;
– It contributes to the proper development of the retina and to a healthy vision;
– It has a therapeutic effect on depression;
– It reduces the symptoms of inflammatory diseases associated with the skin like acne and psoriasis.
– It contains proteins of high biological value, essential in the formation of the cellular structure, of hormones and of the metabolism in general.
Vitamins A, D and B3, B6 and B12:
– Indispensable for blood formation;
– Ensure the maintenance of the nervous system;
– Essential to skin and vision.
Mineral salts (calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium)
– Essential for bone and muscle health;
– Prevent anemia;
– They promote the hormonal balance of testosterone and parathyroid hormones.
Some suggestions of recipes with our preserves
Mix the vegetables seasoning with salt q.b
Put the mixture into aluminum foil paper, join a portion of preserved cod and Naval sprinkle with oregano.
Bake in preheated oven (180/200 degrees) for +/- 10 minutes.
Sauté the mushrooms in olive oil and garlic. Season with salt flower q.s. and pepper q.s.
Put the tuna fillets on the bed of Shiitake mushrooms, sprinkle with chopped chives and serve.
Cut all the ingredients into small cubes, mix. Make and put on top of the filets of pickled swordfish. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
Know our brands and products. The best preserves and patés a click away!